An eligible applicant is
- An indigenous lacrosse player between the ages of 10 & 21 years old.
- An athlete with a specific need for financial support relating to lacrosse.
- Boys & Girls are eligible!
The ideal candidate will
- Have a clearly described need for financial support.
- Be significantly impacted by this scholarship.
- Have demonstrated leadership qualities in the classroom, community, and playing field.
- Have demonstrated a commitment to giving back to others within their community.
- Intend to pursue continuing their academic and lacrosse career beyond high school.
The application process can be completed using this application form.
Please reach out directly to GiveGoScott@gmail.com with any additional questions or information regarding the Give & Go Foundation Scholarships.
Applications will be accepted between 10/1/20 – 7/1/21. Scholarships will be rewarded in August 2021.